DENTA-GARD DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
The demonstration video illustrates how the Denta-Gard® mouthguard uniquely protects both the upper and lower teeth.
The Denta-Gard® has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces - Does not counteract an orthodontist's technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction - One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. Denta-Gard® has these properties. In addition, cushioning between teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Allows open mouth breathing - The natural spring hinge allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear - Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of common plastic mouth guards. As a result, coaches and trainers can't determine if the guard is offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Therefore they do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA - With FDA approved materials