YOUR COLLEAGUES KNOW
Doctors love that the Denta-Gard® can be worn comfortably by your patients whether they wear braces or not. It is easily adaptable to many appliances, including the Herbst appliance and Forsus appliance. The Denta-Gard® mouthguard offers the protection you expect from a quality mouth guard.
Scheduling patients is tough enough without having to fit in unscheduled visits. The Denta-Gard® will help reduce those unscheduled visits. Your patients will find the comfortable conforming fit conducive to wear. In turn they will wear it more consistently than traditional mouth guards. Therefore, resulting in fewer emergency visits for your practice.
You will have peace of mind knowing your patients have the best available protection at an affordable price.
Here are some great features:
- Denta-Gard® covers both upper and lower teeth while the natural spring hinge ensures a secure fit.
- The wearer can comfortably open mouth breath and speak.
- There is no need to boil or take impressions to mold.
- Denta-Gard®'s soft and pliable materials naturally conforms to any size arch.
- They are manufactured in the USA with FDA approved latex and BPA free materials.
- Each Denta-Gard® mouthguard has its own case and is securely shrink-wrapped.
- Packaged 12 per box all the same color.
- Available in Red, White, Blue, Black, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange, Maroon and Hot Pink.
During the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) annual conference Denta-Gard® learned that many athletes tend to chew down the ends of traditional mouth guards. When wearing a chewed and diminished mouth guard, coaches and trainers are unable to detect the traditional guard is now offering inadequate protection. Patients do not tend to chew through a Denta-Gard® mouthguard, because it is virtually impossible to chew through. Solving the chewing problem and therefore reducing the occurrence of injuries.
So doctors, do your practice and your patients a favor; place your Denta-Gard® order today! Phone: 1-800-882-2977