Double Mouth Guard
The Denta-Gard® is the double mouth guard that is recommended by orthodontists. Due to it's unique soft yet strong materials this guard is the most comfortable on the market today. You can wear them with or without braces! The Denta-Gard® meets the NFHS mouth guard rule requirements.
The Denta-Gard has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces - Does not counteract an orthodontist's precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction - This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that double mouth guards will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Denta-Gard® has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth - Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing - As a result, the natural spring hinge allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear - Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew the ends of hard plastic mouth guards. As a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA - With FDA approved materials.