Mouth Guard With Case
The Denta-Gard® mouthguard comes with its own protective case. We encourage our customers to store their mouth guards in the supplied case to protect against germs that can be easily introduced through the mouth. Based on the unique dentist design, we consider the Denta-Gard® to be a complete mouth guard.
The Denta-Gard has these outstanding features:
- Can be worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving your investment in a healthier smile.
- Concussion reduction – One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should also be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Denta-Gard® mouth guard with case has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth.
- Allows open mouth breathing – The unique natural spring hinge allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Additionally, it is comfortable to wear. In turn, athletes tend to wear it more consistently.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of hard plastic mouth guards. In conclusion, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if athletes have enough protection. Virtually impossible to chew through.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in America – With FDA approved materials made in America.
In conclusion, the Denta-Gard does not fall into the standard three category types listed below.
- Stock: Inexpensive and usually purchased at sporting goods stores. In most cases can not be worn with braces. In addition, they only cover the upper teeth. They are usually bulky and make breathing difficult. Also, they provide very little to no protection. Dentists typically do not recommend their use.
- Boil and bite: Inexpensive at most sporting goods stores. They are made of a thermoplastic material that you place in boiling water and then into your mouth to shape around teeth with your fingers. In most cases can not be worn with braces. Covers the upper teeth only and is usually bulky and uncomfortable. Kids tend to chew the ends down which eliminates any cushioning benefit.
- Custom fit: Typically cost $300.00 and up, expensive and purchased from your Dentist. Consequently, you will need to purchase two if you want to protect both upper and lower teeth.
Doctors may browse our website to learn about our mouth guard with case, the Denta-Gard®.
Retail customers, please visit MouthGuardPro.com to learn more.
Everybody view our demonstration video!!