Mouth Guard With Case
The Denta-Gard mouthguard is one of the few mouth guards that come with its own protective case. We encourage our customers to store the Denta-Gard mouthguard in the supplied case to protect against germs that can be easily be introduced through the mouth. Not only is it important to protect your teeth, but a mouth guard with case will help reduce introduction of germs.
Mouth Guard With Case
It is our opinion that a Denta-Gard Mouth Guard with case is an important safety tool. The Denta-Gard mouth guard offers superior protection. Denta-Gard is made in the United States with FDA approved materials.
The Denta-Gard mouth guard with case has these outstanding features:
- Can be worn over dental braces – Denta-Gard’s teeth channel track permits the correction and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled as an integral part of your treatment plan. The Denta-Gard does not counteract an orthodontist’s technically and precisely planned movement, preserving and not interrupting his technique and your investment in a healthier smile.
- Concussion reduction – This is an important, but controversial subject. To date, there are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth protector will protect against concussions . However, one theory is that a mouth protector should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should also be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Denta-Gard mouth guard with case has these properties. Following the theory that cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions, Denta-Gard provides that level of cushion protection.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design of the Denta-Gard protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing – The unique natural spring hinge on the Denta-Gard mouthguard with case allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough materials, make the Denta-Gard comfortable to wear. In turn, athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other mouth guards with case.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of the hard plastic mouth guards that are in wide usage. When wearing a chewed and diminished mouth guard, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the hard plastic guard is now offering protection. This type of mouth guard often loses even the minimal protection it had when new. Denta-Gard mouth protectors’ comfortable fit provides protection of upper and lower teeth, but also protection from tooth injury to soft tissue when the mouth is impacted by contact in this contact sport. Unlike the hard variety of mouth protectors with case, Denta-Gard is virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free – Denta-Gard is sensitive to our customer needs. The Denta-Gard mouth guard with case is latex free and BPA free.
- Made in America – Denta-Gard is made in the USA with FDA approved materials made in America.
Based on the unique dentist designed Denta-Gard’s specially formulated and superior composition and its multiple features to protect its wearer from various oral injuries we believe this is the best mouth guard with case you could choose as part of your safety supplies.
We consider the Denta-Gard to be a complete mouth guard. The Denta-Gard does not fall into the standard three mouth guard category types listed below.
- Stock mouth guard: Inexpensive and can usually be purchased at most sporting good stores. Most fit poorly and little can be done about their fit. In most cases you can not wear this mouth guard with braces. Typically they only cover the upper teeth. They are usually bulky and make breathing difficult. They provide very little to no protection. Dentist typically do not recommend their use.
- Boil and bite mouth protectors: These can be purchased inexpensively at most sporting good stores. They are made of thermoplastic material that you place in boiling water and then into your mouth to shape around teeth with your fingers. In most cases you can not wear this mouth protector with braces. They cover the upper teeth only and are usually bulky and uncomfortable. Most kids chew the ends down which eliminates any cushioning benefit.
- Custom fit mouth guard: These are usually purchased from your local Dentist. They are expensive in that they typically cost $300.00 and up. In order to protect both upper and lower teeth you will need to purchase two custom fit guards.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about our mouth guard with case, the Denta-Gard mouth protector. Be sure to watch our Denta-Gard product demonstration video on our home page.