Orange Mouth Guard
It’s time to be active in sports and you want an orange mouth guard. Many mouth guard companies claim theirs is the best. After reading the information below, we are sure you will agree that the Denta-Gard® is the best orange mouth guard available and it has more oral protective features.
There are many features that will distinguish the Denta-Gard® from other orange mouth guards. When choosing a mouth guard, effectiveness is a key element and most would say it is a critical component of the selection process.
The Denta-Gard orange mouth guard has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction – This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. Denta-Gard® has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing – The natural spring hinge allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of common plastic mouth guards. As a result, coaches and trainers can’t determine if the guard is offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Therefore they do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA approved materials.
Doctors may browse our website to learn about our orange mouth guard by Denta-Gard®.
Retail customers, please visit us at MouthGuardPro.com
Everybody view our demonstration video!!